Day 1 - Arrive San Francisco (2 nights)
Welcome to San Francisco! A complimentary transfer is provided to the Trafalgar hotel. Your Tour Director is at the hotel this afternoon to greet you and answer your questions. Join us at 6:00pm for a Welcome Reception at the hotel.
Hotel: San Francisco Marriott
Day 2 - San Francisco sightseeing
This morning explore some of San Francisco's most famous landmarks. See Union Square, stately Victorian mansions, Lombard Street, Golden Gate Park, the Financial District, Chinatown and Fisherman's Wharf. This afternoon is free for you to pursue your own interests. Tonight enjoy dinner at a local
restaurant. (Full Breakfast / Highlight Dinner)
DAY 3 - San Francisco – Sonoma – Napa
Today your Tour Director reveals a Hidden Treasure! Head north into California's premier wine country.Stop at a winery for a guided tour, learn about wine production and sample local vintages. Later stroll around charming Sonoma before heading for the township of Napa.This evening step aboard the
superbly restored Napa ValleyWine Train and enjoy wine tasting and fine dining while taking in wonderful vistas of the Napa Valley. (Full Breakfast / Highlight Dinner)
Hotel: River Terrace Inn
DAY 4 - Napa – Sacramento – Lake Tahoe
This morning an unforgettable optional hot air balloon excursion over the vineyards and wineries of the Napa Valley is available. Heading east, step back into the past in Old Sacramento, a typical town from the Gold Rush era. Continuing east, journey to Lake Tahoe. Perhaps take a gondola ride (seasonal)
high up the mountain for amazing views over Lake Tahoe's crystal clear waters and gorgeous mountain scenery. (Full Breakfast)
Hotel: MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa
DAY 5 - Lake Tahoe – Mono Lake – Yosemite
Travel south along the eastern side of the Sierra Nevada and stop at the Mono Lake Visitor Center. Learn about this hauntingly beautiful lake, its unusual formations called tufa towers, and the lake's millions of migratory and nesting birds.Next, cross the Tioga Pass (weather-permitting) and enter Yosemite National Park. Descending through Tuolumne Meadows, enter the legendary Yosemite Valley, home to spectacular waterfalls and the granite monuments of Half Dome and El Capitan. (Full Breakfast / Dinner)
Hotel: Yosemite View Lodge
DAY 6 - Yosemite – San Juan Bautista – Monterey (2 nights)
Heading back to the Pacific Coast, travel across the San Joaquin Valley, known as California's breadbasket. Stop at a historical fruit stand for a chance to buy fresh fruit.Visit the historical Old Mission San Juan Bautista,one of the original 21 Spanish missions.On arrival in Monterey, visit John Steinbeck's famous Cannery Row and quaint Fisherman's Wharf. (Full Breakfast)
Hotel: Portola Plaza
DAY 7 - Monterey – Carmel – Big Sur excursion
Enjoy the scenic drive along the stunning 17 Mile Drive, home to the Lone Cypress and Pebble Beach Golf Club.Stop at the quaint village of Carmel, stroll down Ocean Avenue and explore the shady streets lined with eclectic shops and cafés. Heading south along the famous Highway 1 to Big Sur, admire the stunning ocean vistas, rugged shorelines and the great redwood forests. Back in Monterey there is free time until this evening's Farewell Dinner.(Full Breakfast / Farwell Dinner)
DAY 8 - Monterey – Bear Mountain – Depart San Francisco
Traveling north past Santa Cruz and heading inland,we arrive at Roaring Camp. Step back in time to an 1880’s logging camp complete with depot,general store and other vintage structures. Just steps away from Roaring Camp is Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park with spectacular views of the famous giant coastal redwood trees. Marvel at the size of these towering, primordial trees. Your Northern California tour ends with a complimentary transfer to San Francisco International Airport and the Trafalgar hotel in San Francisco for passengers wishing to extend their stay. (Full Breakfast)
- San Francisco Tour the highlights of the City-by-the-Bay.
- Sonoma Valley Visit a local winery, enjoy wine tasting, and explore historic Sonoma.
- Napa Valley Enjoy wine tasting and dinner aboard the Napa Valley Wine Train.
- Sacramento Visit Old Sacramento, a typical town of the Gold Rush era.
- Lake Tahoe Discover this amazing lake, the largest alpine lake in North America.
- Yosemite National Park See Yosemite Valley, Half Dome, El Capitan and waterfalls.
- San Juan Bautista Visit the historic Old Mission San Juan Bautista.
- Monterey Visit Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf and travel along the 17 Mile Drive.
- Carmel Visit the quaint seaside community of Carmel-by-the-Sea.
- California Coast Enjoy the scenic drive along Highway 1 to Big Sur.
- Henry Cowell Redwoods State Park Marvel at the famous giant coastal redwood trees.
- Monterey Peninsula Travel along the spectacular 17-Mile Drive.
- 1 Welcome Reception with your Tour Director in San Francisco
- 7 Full Breakfasts
- 1 three-course dinner at the hotel
- 1 speciality dinner at a local restaurant in San Francisco and 1 speciality dinner on the Napa Valley Wine Train with wine tasting.
- Farewell Dinner with wine in Monterey
11 included meals in total (see day by day itinerary)
Price: $ 1,650.00 in double occ.
If you want to know how much will be you airfare click here